Monday, December 7, 2015

Chai and Home A Beautiful Jewish Lifestyle Blog About Elegant Modern Jewish Living

Elegant Jewish Holiday Decor For Chanukah 

I was all set to write an article about how difficult it was to find fine Chanukah holiday tabletop decor in my neck of the woods when I discovered a wonderful blog called Chai and Home . Dena's gorgeous blog covers the topic of holiday decor so well, that I no longer needed to kvetch about this topic. She has a library filled with with inspirational posts about living an elegant Jewish lifestyle. Chai and Home covers holiday decor, design, color schemes, Jewish crafts, holiday bargains and more. Her delightfully designed blog also covers all the Jewish holidays and Shabbat.
What a treat to have found Chai and Home, I only wish I found it earlier. Gotta go, lots of work to do on my holiday table!

Visit Chai and Home  http://www.chaiandhome.com/

Photo found on Chai and Home from the Pottery Barn Collection.

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro café. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis