Sunday, August 19, 2012

Judge Judy Likes Antiquing And Bargain Shopping



Have You Seen Judge Judy At A Garage Sale?

Radio gossip  personality Mike Evans reports that "Judge Judy makes 45 million dollar a year and her hobby is going to Garage sales". You gotta be kidding. So I did some of my own homework and went onto to Judy Judy's website and confirmed that the Judge likes to spend time with her 11 grandchildren, go snorkeling, antiquing and bargain shopping.

Judge Judy has "the gene"......she likes hunting for STUFF like me and you.  I wonder if she has found my site I Antique Online.com or  this blog. Perhaps I need to send her an email, surely she would read an email with the subject line "TAG SALE". Well maybe I ought to put "GARAGE SA:E" since she lives in New York.

Mike Evans wondered what it must be like to try to sell what you have to Judge Judy. Can you picture her haggling over the price....ouch ?  

Readers, tell me if you have ever spotted her at the Brooklyn Flea?

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro café. To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.com Visit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of: The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis