Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Kitchen Collectors Dream Collection

Retro Kitchen Lovers Dream Come True

I thought the only time I ever saw collections like this was in my dreams. I wish I could tell you if this is a photo from someone's collection or a showcase in a shop. But I simply do not know. I found this wonderful photo on http://pinterest.com/ravensrest/kitchen-kitsch/ .

While I am new to the website Pinterest where this photo was "pinned", I can tell you that I am having a ball looking at some very creative ideas and a gallery of amazing photos.

If anyone figures out where this photos was taken, please let me know. Thanks, Dianne

C. Dianne Zweig is the author of Hot Kitchen & Home Collectibles of the 30s, 40s, 50s and Hot Cottage Collectibles for Vintage Style Homes. She is also the Editor of I Antique Online an actively growing internet based resource community for people who buy, sell or collect antiques, collectibles and art. You can find Dianne’s fabulous retro and vintage kitchen, home and cottage collectibles at The Collinsville Antiques Company of New Hartford, CT, a 22,000 feet antique emporium with an in-house retro cafĂ©.To read more articles by C. Dianne Zweig click on this link: C. Dianne Zweig’s Blog Kitsch ‘n Stuff Email me at dianne@cdiannezweig.comVisit my website, CDianneZweig.com Dianne is a member of:The American Society of Journalists and Authors The Society of Professional Journalists

4 comments:

  1. I wish I knew. Man I want to shop out of this case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just guessing it's in someone's house because there's a Swiffer leaning against the wall on the right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If someone had that as a display in an antique shop, it would be my dream booth! Such fun stuff! Just discovered your blog and have borrowed your books from our local library!

    Betsy
    www.thelittleredhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis